20100408

mimie =D

mimie
i noe u wont read my entry
as i did to you

im miss u
shit !
am i less??
haha

are u oke there?
is anything goin' smoothly now?
is u better now without me in ur circumtances?

i je ke yg risau kn u?
i je ke yg sgt gelabah bile u ade masalah?
padahal u mcm okeee je

i didnt mean it
i didnt mean those
i didnt mean to say sumthing bad about SAP
but i get hurt !
when u said sumthing like dat (those u spill to me)

again
saye je ke yg risau pasl ni sume?
saye je ke risau pasl tu semua?

saye xbaek macam kwn2 awk yg len
saye xcantek mcm kwn2 awk yg len

IM GLAD
EXTREMELY HAPPY
WHEN I READ UR ENTRY 'COMPLETE ME'
I SAW MY NAME
AMONG YOUR GIRLFRIENDS
THANKS MIMIE


HOPE U OKE. IF U NEED SUMONE, IF...
JUST INBOXX ME
I MEAN IT

2 kata kau:

Sharifah Nur Syamimi Syed Omar Al Khairid said...

this is so sweet ;'(

iliarinayusof said...

gosh u bace ? okay sgt malu. hahaha. no biggie sayang

Post a Comment